- This event has passed.
Ultreya Christmas Caroling/Board Elections
December 9, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
We will begin singing at 4:30 at the Mirasol Event Center and then enjoying a potluck. Bring a pot luck dish to share. Family and friends are welcome. Call Berta for questions or directions.
We are also going to vote to fill two board positions. If you are inclined to serve or have a suggestion these please speak up and let us know. Email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Descriptions of open positions:
- Provides the Koinonia family with information of all upcoming events, to include: Ultreyas, Koinonia weekends, Palanka Parties, Rezo de Sabado, etc. This communication is made through e-mails.
- Twice a year a newsletter is sent out, usually before each Koinonia weekend, which contains pertinent scheduling information of events and may also contain maps, weekend registration forms, positions available on the Board, team lists, participant names and addresses and/or address changes. This position is responsible for distributing the newsletter via e-mail and submitting the newsletter to the website administrator.
- Shall record the votes and keep the minutes of all meetings and proceedings of the Board
- Serve any required notice of meetings of the Board
- Perform such other duties as required by the Board